While continuing to offer marketing consulting services, and pursuing new qualifications (Diplôme de cafetier), I also ventured into new professional pathways.
What are the challenges
A prime goal is to stay relevant and to find ways of improving my offer:
What one needs to preserve & nurture, what one needs to part with, and what new journey one should embark on.
The approach taken
To ensure that the proposition to my clients remains relevant and appealing, I:
- Joined forces with Online Presence by P. Kouvelos and project-managed the development of websites for several SMEs that wanted to invest in their brand, and
- Acquired the ‘Diplôme de cafetier’, restaurateur et hôtelier du canton de Genève’ to open up the access to new entrepreneurial opportunities
Yet, I also stayed faithful to my background and maintained my offer of freelance services and provided marketing consulting for:
- SWISS Airlines, helping their cabin-crew management to improve motivation and communication
- Hawaiian Airlines, evaluating a co-branded credit card offering and
And together with agency Bussolino Sitcap in Turin, my Italian partner, I worked on the following projects:
- Olio Carli (Imperia – Italy) – with a Direct Response TV campaign to offer their extra virgin olive oil in Germany
- Institute of the Treccani Encyclopedia (Rome – Italy) with a study on the repositioning of the brand in the luxury goods segment.
At the same time, I left behind my inhibitions and tried my hand at very different roles, such as teaching in a known private school and coordinating the visitor’s service of a reputed Geneva museum.
The results achieved
Stay tuned . . .