In 2007, I moved to Geneva accepting the offer of Kempinski to become their Director Brand Management. Their proposal came after the successful conclusion of two previous consulting assignments in customer retention, while being self-employed in Belgium.
What was the challenge
- Re-launch the global master-brand of the oldest European luxury hotel group
The approach we took
- Established a comprehensive briefing reflecting the diverse portfolio of the group and need to create a single-minded positioning
- Organised a Request for Proposal with several European branding agencies and managed the selection process
- Project managed the development with Landor Associates
The results we achieved
- A new brand platform, creative guidelines, Tone of Voice, stationary etc.
- Its implementation across all properties